Saturday, April 6, 2013

Omron BP785 Blood Pressure Monitor Guide

Got my Omron BP785 lens re-done over on squidoo. It seems that this is one of the most popular of Omron's blood pressure monitors and I looks like it was a good choice for a review. I discuss the features and benefits of the BP785 along with the ups and downs of blood pressure monitoring in general. I've been promoting it with Pinterest and Indulgy to try and get a good base of readers for the article.



I've been having problems lately with high blood pressure. It's not something that displays many if any symptoms so you have to keep a good watch on it. I know though that when I start to bleed from my extremities it's usually because my blood pressure is getting out of hand again. It doesn't happen often these days as it is controlled by medication but I still have peaks and troughs.

If you have any worries about your blood pressure invest a little money in a monitor and be safe.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment