Friday, June 21, 2013

Insignia Baseball Gloves Review

My son is a great baseball player. On his last birthday, I made a decision to purchase Insignia Baseball Gloves for him. Picking a these gloves was after critical research into the available gloves and I found that these were the best. As soon as I got home, my son ran to hug me as always little did he are realise that daddy had a present for him. I had placed the gloves on the rear seat in the vehicle and i also asked him to get the present I'd bought him. As usual he ran to the car i heard him scream with happiness. The boy was excited to find the gloves. He ran to me and jumped to hug me. He was overwhelmed with joy. The gloves perfectly fit his hands and i know they will definitely improve his performance.



The very last tournament had happened a couple of days ago and the next tournament which my son would attend was 72 hours away. I helped him train plus it was very evident that his performance had significantly improved. The nice grip of the Insignia Baseball Gloves was perfect judging from the way he caught the ball.

On the actual day's tournament, my son performed quite impressively. He amazed the remainder of the students who had arrived tocheer him. These gloves were fundamentally the best. I secretly congratulated myself for their selection.

Some of the popular features of the Insignia Baseball Gloves I noticed were:

  • A wide open back for outdoors flow in warm weather.
  • There were many different sizes so I could choose a slightly larger size than my son's hand.
  • The padding is just perfect. Neither too thick to restrict hand motion nor too thin to transmit shock.
  • A nice grip for the most powerful catches.
  • Created from quality original leather hence may be long lasting if well taken care of.


Insignia Athletics which is recognized for the production of Insignia Baseball Gloves is among the two firms in  the United States which produces leather gloves for baseball. The organization has already established a ten year partnership with the Career Center and has essentially the most skilled personnel managing lacing and stitching of leather gloves. The organization is fairly new and has worked hard to become the best makers of baseball leather gloves.

For any parent who would like to buy their kid baseball gloves, I would recommend Insignia Baseball Gloves. Judging from the way my son was happy since he got the gloves, and his awesome improved performance, these gloves are the best. My son has an easy time using them with his fingers perfectly fitting without overlapping. Also, they are flexible and provide an let him to close his hand with ease when catching the ball. The fact that they are constructed with pure leather guarantees my son quite a long time playing with them. Insignia Baseball gloves are the best!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I really like the fact that these gloves are manufactured in the USA.

    ReplyDelete