Thursday, February 21, 2013

Garmin Forerunner 405 Guide

My latest lens over on Squidoo is all about the Forerunner 405 sports watch. I thought it went well with my other guides on heart rate monitors. There are a few other makers of heart rate monitors that I will be writing about over the next few weeks. I'm such a terrible person when it comes to exercise. A watch like this would be ideal for me to track my progress. I think it would be an even greater benefit to someone who takes their fitness seriously. It does so much! Why not take a look at my review and see if it's the sort of thing that could help you too.

Here are some links to the sections of the article for you -







  • Garmin Forerunner 405 Amazon Spotlight
  • The Garmin Forerunner 405 Helps You Keep...
  • Garmin Forerunner 405 on Amazon
  • Garmin Forerunner 405 and Burning Calori...
  • Heart Rate Monitor Watches on Sale at Am...
  • Forerunner 405 Video
  • Garmin Forerunner 405 Guestbook Comments
  • Some of my other Pages
  • Garmin Forerunner Twitter Search
  • Google Forerunner 405 News



  • Enhanced by Zemanta

    No comments:

    Post a Comment